[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:42:49 -0700

I think the qualifications for this cache are worded ambiguously. It sounds like the intent is to only allow one log per team (which I think is all the geocaching and azgeocaching counts will reflect anyway), as well as only one log per historic site. I would hope that the cache owners of locationless caches are watching the logs for abuse (which is the parallel to cache maintenance for traditional owners).

I'm pretty sure that the owner of the cache mentioned is on this list.

Also, the density of sites on the National Register is not quite so high around here. I would think you would get bored and wouldn't be able to maintain that pace beyond a few days ;>