[Az-Geocaching] Tonto is still there!:)

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:14:35 -0700

I'm happy to report that Tonto National Forest is still there (at least
at the base of the Superstitions!)  We were out there and on the trail
at 8:15AM...just to be back hiking was awesome!  Was also pleased to
find watering holes actually had water in them even though we haven't
had rain in a few days out on this side of town.  The dogs found the mud
quite exciting!

Also hit Stephen's White Elephant cache (GC2F5D)...seeing that we have
had our "white elephant exchange" ready and waiting since May!  A fun
fast cache to pick up if you haven't already!

Listen to Trisha!  Be careful out there in the forests!  Have a great
caching weekend!
C:)
Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin