[Az-Geocaching] Congrats to Tierra Buena

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm....sounds good, Scott. I wonder, would (if I did soon) I be the
first in the Prescott area to reach 100? I really don't keep track of
other teams.
I think there should be a "special" category for NON-urban teams,
reaching milestones. We don't have as many caches as close to home, so
it takes longer.....?
Youch....time to turn off puter...huge clap of thunder overhead....bye!
trisha

On Mon, 15 July 2002, Scott Wood wrote