[Az-Geocaching] Madonna of the Trail, other issues

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:40:09 -0700

Re the locationless cache vs. your series, Brett: Points noted, all
valid. Thanks for that.

On the certificates: I've heard about 'em, never seen one, certainly in
Arizona. I don't have a problem with leaving them in, nobody's forced to
print one, but those who want it can have one ... Provided they've
visited the cache.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena