[Az-Geocaching] Madonna of the Trail

Larry Farquhar listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:13:29 -0700

I've had a couple E-mail's with Brett, owner of the "Madonna of the
trail #11" cache. He was very understanding and has modified the cache
page and has included requirements. He now asks the seeker to Email him
an identification of a nearby building. Brett may be joining our
discussion list here.

<whine>
I know I was the trouble maker on this topic, but it bothered me that
something could be posted as a cache, without any definite goal to
achieve. Yet Lincoln tries to post regular caches in the Prescott area,
and is told he has too many already.

Okay, I'll go back to being primarily a lurker and stop stirring up
trouble. I'm blaming it on the heat and all of the forest closures. It's
so frustrating to see all of these caches in the mountains. I want to
get out of the heat and go find them!!!!
</whine>

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com