[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:44:19 -0700

--============_-1185611286==_ma============

You're not likely to offend, since the cache owner is from Missouri
and didn't even visit the site in question to get the coordinates (he
thanks others for going out to the statue for him in the
description). Both the cache owner and the finders can all do this
cache from their comfy chair!

The owner has several of this type of cache.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

>Sorry if I offend anyone, but geocaching in Arizona has hit a new
>low. I don't like the new virtual cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie
>without any requirements. No requirement to visit the statue, no
>requirements to Email the owner- there's no requirement to justify a
>"find" on this statue. The "reward" is a certificate that is
>password protected. However, the password is shown in the background
>picture and is in the web link attached to the cache description. So
>what's the purpose of this cache (if you can call it that)?

--============_-1185611286==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Az-Geocaching] (no
Missouri and didn't even visit the site in question to get the
coordinates (he thanks others for going out to the statue for him in
the description). Both the cache owner and the finders can all do this
cache from their comfy chair!</div>
offend anyone, but geocaching in Arizona has hit a new low. I don't
like the new virtual cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie without any
requirements. No requirement to visit the statue, no requirements to
Email the owner- there's no requirement to justify a &quot;find&quot;
on this statue. The &quot;reward&quot; is a certificate that is
password protected. However, the password is shown in the background
picture and is in the web link attached to the cache description. So
what's the purpose of this cache (if you can call it
that)?</font></blockquote>