[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:04:15 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C229E7.AE1F0D50

Sorry if I offend anyone, but geocaching in Arizona has hit a new low. I
don't like the new virtual cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie without any
requirements. No requirement to visit the statue, no requirements to Email
the owner- there's no requirement to justify a "find" on this statue. The
"reward" is a certificate that is password protected. However, the password
is shown in the background picture and is in the web link attached to the
cache description. So what's the purpose of this cache (if you can call it
that)?

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com <www.happy-wanderers.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C229E7.AE1F0D50

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sorry if I offend anyone, but =
geocaching in Arizona has hit a new low. I don't like the new virtual =
cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie without any requirements. No requirement =
to visit the statue, no requirements to Email the owner- there's no =
requirement to justify a &quot;find&quot; on this statue. The =
&quot;reward&quot; is a certificate that is password protected. =
However, the password is shown in the background picture and is in the =
web link attached to the cache description. So what's the purpose of =
this cache (if you can call it that)?</FONT></P>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Larry Farquhar</FONT></B>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Team &quot;Wyle E&quot;</FONT>
<BR><A HREF=3D"www.happy-wanderers.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.happy-wanderers.com</FONT></U></A>
</P>

</BODY>