[Az-Geocaching] "Twilight" nite cache by Time2spare

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:39:51

I was looking thru caches close to where my sister lives
(and close to "Far Above the Greens"), which is near
Moreno Valley, CA, about 300 miles due west from here,
last spring.  And noticed this one close by.  Hope to
check on this next time I go out there.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=14049

The concept is to hide a cache that is easier to find at
nite than during the day.  It was hidden in a bunch of weeds,
but had a flourescent rubber frog on top.  Hard to see during
the day, but supposedly the frog really lit up if you shined
a flashlite into the weeds at nite.  The cache is still going
strong, but sadly, froggie has disappeared lately.  Maybe
this will give cachers here in the Valley some new ideas.

Mike
Team Malthusian