[Az-Geocaching] Hazards of summertime geocaching in Arizona

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
11 Jul 2002 13:30:10 -0700

Feeling a little ornery today, and reading about the 2 people that died
on picacho peek, we should all be thinking the way that america seems to
think these days and pass some laws banning the sun.  Obviously it's
extremly dangerous.... think of the kids, running around with the sun
always lurking ready to strike.

..Damn sun... sombody needs to do something about it, before it has a
chance to strike again.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

(Sorry I deal with death through humor.  When my grandfather, Harold,
died, it wasn't long before I mentioned "Hark the Harold angel sings,
doo doo doo duh dum"... He did love to sing, even though he rarely
seemed to know the words... the doo doo do duh dum was a quote from the
words he liked to sing, not a pathetic attempt at onomatopoeia :)