[Az-Geocaching] Virtual Etiquette

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:17:10 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C226B4.0EC8BAC0

As Team Evil Fish tried to avoid the heat we went Virtual Caching and =
when the Museums are open we will log more. When we came home and =
started sending messages to the Cache owners that we did find today the =
slightly more tired asked "how long do we have to wait until we log our =
visit?"

I know that with regular caches you sign the log then log on the NET, =
What is the proper method for Virtual Caches?

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C226B4.0EC8BAC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>As Team Evil Fish tried to avoid the heat we went =
Virtual=20
Caching and when the Museums are open we will log more. When we came =
home and=20
started sending messages to the Cache owners that we did find today the =
slightly=20
more tired asked "how long do we have to wait until we log our=20
visit?"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I know that with regular caches you sign the log =
then log on=20
the NET, What is the proper method for Virtual Caches?</DIV>
/BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C226B4.0EC8BAC0--