[Az-Geocaching] Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wyle and Sand Doller

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:51:18 -0700 (MST)

> Hey, nobody noticed that we (team Scotti) reached the landmark of 10%
> of 300 geocache finds today!

Congratulations on such a milestone. :-)

>At this rate, we'll crack 100 sometime in
> August 2004 and 300 in about September of 2010.  While I've got you
> online, I'll send my advanced congratulations to Team My Blue Heaven
> for reaaching their 100th cache find on Jan. 21 of 2003 (Someone's
> gotta be a cheerleader for all of my fellow Southern Arizona
> Geocachers!).

We should have 100 total caches well before that, we only need 20 more. We
do want to beat that mark for 100 Arizona caches as well.