[Az-Geocaching] Our 300th Cache

Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:12:34 EDT

--part1_c6.e1a1f34.2a5a08c2_boundary

First of all, congrats to Cache-meifucan for hitting 100. The fun is just
beginning!!

In regards to our 300, thanks to the many teams who have hidden the caches
that have made this so much fun. We've enjoyed meeting many of you along the
way. After hitting 300, we headed up north for a motorcycle trip to Williams
and the Grand Canyon. There were not too many caches to hit along the way,
due to closures and not wanting to ride on gravel roads. We were saddened to
see the burned area near Prescott en route. We had a great trip, and are
anxious to hit the caching trail once again.

roadrunners
Jean and Kelly

--part1_c6.e1a1f34.2a5a08c2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>First of all, congrats to Cache-meifucan for hitting 100. The fun is just beginning!!<BR>
<BR>
In regards to our 300, thanks to the many teams who have hidden the caches that have made this so much fun. We've enjoyed meeting many of you along the way. After hitting 300, we headed up north for a motorcycle trip to Williams and the Grand Canyon. There were not too many caches to hit along the way, due to closures and not wanting to ride on gravel roads. We were saddened to see the burned area near Prescott en route. We had a great trip, and are anxious to hit the caching trail once again.<BR>
<BR>
roadrunners<BR>
Jean and Kelly</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c6.e1a1f34.2a5a08c2_boundary--