[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #486 - 6 msgs

Karl Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:49:32 -0700

Team Tierra Buena,
> This guy thinks you're right on both counts.

At least you feel my pain ;)

My plan it to go ahead and log them as 'post a note' and post a picture to
show that we gave it the 'old college try'. I think posting them as
'couldn't find it' isn't quite the best description.

Brian,
> In other words, you would probably need a couple thousand dollar lens
> for your camera, something along the lines of what you see on the side
> lines of sporting events :)

I have a friend who would be happy to loan me his 600mm lens... nah, if I
broke it I would have to mortgage the house and throw in a couple children
to pay him back.

Praying for rain,
Karl
Silent Yellow Dog Team