[Az-Geocaching] Rocky Point in May

Team Tierra Buena az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:48:31 -0700

CBx2,

We'd like to join you. Work commitments might prevent us from arriving
until Friday. We would be tenting.

We've only been to Rocky Point once, and didn't camp. Do you know how to
find out what the rates are for tent sites, or do they all have hookups?
Do they take reservations, Will we need them, and if so, what's the
easiest way to make them? And, just curious, is Mannie's one of the RV
parks on the main road north of town?

Judi and Steve
Team Tierra Buena