[Az-Geocaching] Courage has left Arizona

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:48:39 -0700

Courage has apparently left Arizona.  Peasinapod got Courage yesterday
morning and took him to New York City this afternoon via airline.
Peasinapod is a Captain with one of the airlines.  He'll be delivering
Courage to the proper people tomorrow.

Kind of ironic, huh?  4-5 days ago some were upset because I planned on
taking Courage to a cache in Tucson.  At KenH's request, I placed him in
a Phoenix-area cache.  Peasinapod is the next person to find Courage and
the rest is history.

The irony is...  I can't come up with the right words.  I'm glad Courage
has apparently close to reaching its goal.