[Az-Geocaching] Time to get back in the swing of things..

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:55:51 -0700

As always you can get a custom list from our geocaching.snaptek.com page.
You can either get a list of everything right off the front page, or you can
click on team stats and then find your team and click on that.  Then right
at the top of the page you can click on various file formats that you can
import into a ton of programs that will tell you what caches you have found
and not found already.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek