[Az-Geocaching] Ladies Night Out

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:44:00 -0700

At 10:17 AM 1/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>BTW Scott - we'll be down in Tucson this weekend for a festival. I hope to
>find some of the new urban caches down there. It depends on how much free
>time we get. Connie insisted the #1 reason we're going is for the festival -
>not cache hunting :(

Sounds like our trip to California this weekend.  I have about 20 caches
planned out between Phoenix and California.  Ann is convinced that the only
reason we are going is to find them. :-)

I actually hope to drag some of the family along to some of the California
ones.

 From reading some of the logs down here it seems that Team My Blue Heaven
is about the only active Tucson team that hasn't bumped into the yellow
jeep yet.  Guess it won't be this weekend either, maybe next time.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache