[Az-Geocaching] Provisions for Ignored Caches

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:11:52 -0700

I have a general question about ignored caches.  Imaging that there's a
cache that people repeatedly can't find and it's apparent that it's been
liberated.  Imagine that the person who hid the cache has become
disinterested in geocaching and makes no effort to archive the cache or
replace the cache.  Will such a cache just remain indefinitely on the
geocaching.com website as an active cache?

I would expect this situation to occur regularly and that geocaching.com
would become cluttered with inactive caches.  There's no specific cache I'm
thinking of, just a general question that has me curious.  Thanks.