[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching Stats Webpage

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:27:10 -0700 (MST)

> Snaptek Brothers... I've linked to some of the reports generated on your
> site.  If you don't like this, please let me know.

If I didn't want anyone linking to stuff on the site I would make it
extremely difficult or impossible to do so.

> I figure in time you'll be giving these links on your site.

Actually I'll be putting an interface on it so that people can look up
anything they want to, but there is other stuff I want to do before that
happens.

> I'll be glad to remove anything from my site if you prefer to have it
> on your site.

Well, eventually I'll probably have a lot of it on our site and I'll leave
it up to you as to if you want to remove it or not.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek