[Az-Geocaching] Some real stats.

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:47:07 -0700 (MST)

> Now.... The hardest Terrain or hardest Difficulty average was obtained
> by teams that found 1 cache. A single cache found rated at a 5 makes
> their average a - 5! They're good!  (Just had to say something) :-)

The scores are best used to break a tie, but then again there are so many
ways to interpret the data that just about anyone can be a winner in some
way...  That is if you consider it a contest.  I personally don't in the
same way I don't consider the Guiness book of world reconds to be a
contest.  It's purely informational.... Unless you have too much time on
your hands :)

I know that Snaptek is one of the few teams that can say that for a short
period of time that they had been to every cache in Arizona <GRIN>.  I
think bob might be another one... something that Larry can't even say...
of course it was much easier when there was only 1 or 2 caches hehehe

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek