[Az-Geocaching] Some real stats.

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:40:54 -0700 (MST)

> Here's something else to do in your spare time....   How about coding in
> the ability to sort by T and D scores and averages.  Then we can see who
> has real standards and understands that quality is superior to quantity.
> OK, here we go with all the nasty replies from the 100+ folks.

It already does do that.  That was one of my origional intentions with the
stats.  Just click on the title of the stats table and it will re-sort by
that field.  The only one that doesn't work on is the new "first cache"
field, but thats just because it's brand new and I haven't gotten around
to that yet.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek