[Az-Geocaching] Some real stats.

Jerry B Nelson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:37:19 -0700

Here's something else to do in your spare time....   How about coding in
the ability to sort by T and D scores and averages.  Then we can see who
has real standards and understands that quality is superior to quantity.
OK, here we go with all the nasty replies from the 100+ folks.

Thanks for the continuing work snaptek.

Offtrail