[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching & Cameras - Any recommendations?

Eric Quinn az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:25:06 -0800 (PST)

I've taken my digital camera out many times and
haven't had a problem.

A friend bought my daughter a beginner's digital
camera. It does 640x480 and 800x600 resolution, has a
flash and timer but no zoom. They run $50 at Amazon
but he said he got it for $20, I presume at Fry's.
It's called the Jam Camera, the web site is
http://www.jamonline.com

Eric
Team Dragon

--- Team Cache-Quest <cache-quest@home.com> wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations on good cameras
for geocaching? I'd like something light and digital
would be nice, but how does a digital camera hold up
to geocaching?