[Az-Geocaching] To Baja Fleg

Baja Fleg az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 19:41:09 -0700

Wow, kind of wierd seeing your nickname as a subject line.  Anyway srdrake
if you really want to get into name calling and all the other negative stuff
that you want to pull the list into please fell free to email off-list.
We simply want our info off, nothing more, don't want to beat a dead horse
or an alive one for that matter.  I don't have any cheese with me so wine is
out of the question.  I don't feel like I have to go into anymore detail
about this then I already have.  Just a simple request.

Also srdrake, next time you post an email like that again make sure you
would say it to their face as well if they were standing there.  There
really is no need for it and keyboard courage really doesn't get you very
far with anyone that I know or any list that I'm a member of.  We are all
adults here.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
If you don't want your cache visits showing up as stats, then enter all your
logs as note logs rather than found it logs.

If you don't want your cache visits to be known about by others because the
information is too private, then don't voluntarily enter logs when you find
caches.  No one requires logs to be entered when finding a cache.  It's
voluntary.  In fact, there are many geocachers who don't log their visits on
the website.  Sometime when you're at a cache, look at the number of people
who have visited the cache.  Later look at how many people posted successful
logs.

Frankly, I don't know which team you are of the 500+ that show up in the
Snaptek list.  And really, I don't care which team you are.  And, whether or
not you find a cache or not doesn't enter into whether I enjoy the hobby or
not.

If the statistics on the Snaptek site are ruining your enjoyment for the
hobby, then I wonder how strong your enjoyment was in the hobby before you
saw the Snaptek statistics.

Sorry everyone.  I'm just tired of the dead horse that Baja Fleg continues
to beat and whine about.

-srdrake