[Az-Geocaching] REI

Team Tierra Buena az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:32:14 -0700

I'd be willing to do it, but if there are folks who have more Geocaching
experience who want to do it I'll stand aside. I think, though, that as
a group we ought to approach REI with one or two names of presenters,
rather than having a bunch of people individually emailing them.

Sorry we missed meeting, Darren. We had seen the message so we went to
"solve" West of the Pecos on Tuesday and attended the Tempe session
Wednesday night, where we met up with Libby. We did get to talk to a few
interested people after the seminar, and probably got one or two to
check out the site and give it a try. So I think REI could be a good way
to get the word out.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena