[Az-Geocaching] A ranking list of...a different sort

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:33:37 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, I don't like this *dumb* list at all !! :-)
With 114 hard-fought for finds, I'm not WAY up there, but it only
ranks me as #129 with only 23 finds ! (Phoenix only, I guess). Some of
it looks about right.....AZ-77, NV-23, Cal- 4 ?? - 6 (must be some
virtuals) and then there's the mysterious 2 from Florida, ONE from
Oklahoma, and ONE from Saskatchewan! Which he lists as a state in the
USA, I might add! I don't even remember doing a Canadian virtual,
altho I probably did someplace along the way....
I appreciate how hard it must be to run a site with all this data, so
I'm not really complaining seriously. Just laughing at Oklahoma
and....let's see if I can spell it again.....Saskatchewan....hey, a
few other AZ cachers were on that list too. It must have been a
long-forgotten locationless. Now I am curious to go back and look at
my find list. Hmmm....OK, enuff for now!
Happy New Year, y'all.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.insidecorner.com/geocaching/stats/cities.cgi?city=Phoenix&amp;start=0">http://www.insidecorner.com/geocaching/stats/cities.cgi?city=Phoenix&amp;start=0</a>