[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:28:48 -0700

First off, I want to congratulate everyone that has recently passed
milestones.  Seems that I have not only been too busy to do any geocaching,
but I have also been too busy to really keep up on the e-mail coming from
the listserv.

I did get a bit of good geocaching news today.  The first travel bug that I
released, Upee, went missing back in May.  It turns out that the guy that
found it last got sick and everything got moved into his garage.  He found
it this week after getting to work on cleaning his garage.  I wish it would
have been on the move since May, but I am glad that it looks like it will
be back in action.  This will move me back up to having 50% of my travel
bugs moving.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache