[Az-Geocaching] More Congratulations

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:41:18 -0800 (PST)

OH MY GOSH....BOB!!! Congrats!!!! You got your 200th find on the same
day that I did a career-high (I think) 12 caches in one day (actually
in less than 4 hours....4 in Black Cyn City and 8 in the saturated
easy-urban cacheland of Gilbert/Chandler/Tempe (this week we had to
pick UP the girls from the airport)....

(I can see how libby did 45 in one day. I could do it easily down
there if planned it right....and had IV and tube feedings to keep me
going....non-stop....)

WOW, I feel honored to share this momentous day with one of the most
handsome geocachers in the universe, whom I have NEVER been mistaken
for!! (geez, remember that?? ha ha ha)

Congrats!!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott.....I'm up to 114 now, watch out everybody!!!! (grin)