[Az-Geocaching] Puz-Zel bad news

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:34:03 -0800

> > have set of wood "shoe-box" caches ready to stash - but broke my foot
> > (tap dancing of all things...) so, it'll be late Feb before Puz-Zel
> > gets
> > back to work... sorry 'bout that...
> > until then - good hunting..... Puz-Zel

Puz-zel,

Although I have been to several of your caches now, there are many yet I
still need to get to! I have truly enjoyed your caches and the locations I
have hiked into to get to them.

You can still enjoy geocaching by just relaxing, staying off that broken
foot, and enjoying the find logs on your caches from us other cachers! We
will be thinking about ya' when we are seeking out your caches. Take care
and get well,

Scott
Team Ropingthewind