[Az-Geocaching] "Fast Feet" finds #200

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:49:53 -0700

Thanks to the cachers that passed on congratulations and thanks to all of the AZ cachers that hid such great caches for us to find.  It's been a great family time activity and it's taken us to some places that we probably wouldn't have found otherwise, might not have dared to go (except that a first-find was on the line!) or had forgotten existed (Tucson, sorry ;)).  Along the way we've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few other cachers at organized gatherings and "in the wild".

Some goals for 2003: actually visit a "Team Wyle E" cache; hide a few more; find some caches in our respective Midwestern roots towns (Barberton, OH & Rockford, IL)

See you on the trail...

Team AZFastFeet
Tim, Kim, Cassi & Calli