[Az-Geocaching] Happy Holidays!

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:16:58 -0800

Howdy!

Here I sit at the computer at 12:04am and it is officially christmas day! I
am still up waiting for santa, but he hasnt arrived yet; hhmm... must have
the wrong coordinates... yea, that's it! :) I even left an ammo box in the
fireplace (with cookies and a glass of milk in it)! I hope the coordinates
aren't off! :) Should be a quick find once he finds the chimney! ;) (ok, so
I camo'd it a little bit to blend in with the logs!)

LOL

Just want to say Merry christmas to all my fellow geocachers out there who
celebrate on this special day! Happy holidays to all and cya' on the
geocaching trail!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=