Fw: [Az-Geocaching] Trisha hits triple digits!!

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:35:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Denny and Rob....will look for the "patch"!

By the way, any assault on "SEVEN" this week may be thwarted by the
snow...those roads are bad enough into the area, with snow will be
impassable. Can we use the hot air balloon, RTW????

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, "Ford, Denny" wrote:

> Yes congrats from the Tres Hombres as well.

:-)
> And we did really enjoy the urban caches, esp. roadrunners' (#100)
> which was ever-so-clever....well, we all enjoyed the geocaching
except
> my 15 year old daughter, who doesn't enjoy ANYTHING we do anymore!
> Interestingly enough, GeoRaptor sent me a note that my log on his
> "Hummingbird" was it's #100 log. (my #101). Too bad they didn't
> coincide and make a double-triple (?) but I am still glad it was "No
> Breeze", my hubby was absolutely tickled to find it and the clever
> camo.
> Hope you all have a great Christmas season. Watch the storms and be
> safe!
> Trisha "Lightning"
> Prescott
>

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, "RAND HARDIN" wrote:
>
>      ----- Original Message ----- From: RAND HARDIN Sent: Sunday,
> December 22, 2002 4:51 AM To: AZ-Geocaching Subject: Re:
> [Az-Geocaching] Trisha hits triple digits   Trisha,   Congratulations
> on your first 100 caches - I hope you enjoyed your visit to the east
> valley on your way to the airport.   RandMan     ----- Original
> Message ----- From: Jeakell@aol.com Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002
> 12:56 AM To: listserv@azgeocaching.com Subject: [Az-Geocaching]
Trisha