[Az-Geocaching] Cache Report who will be first as Lazy K and RTW have to wait...

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:17:48 -0700

This is called Friends Again new numbers same math neat goodies for those
who conquer it.

> Just a quick note to let you know that we received your cache report.
Someone will review it shortly and post it to the site if there are no
issues.

> In the meantime, you can check out your cache page at the following
address:
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=46575
>
> If there are any changes you need made, just visit your cache page. If
you're logged in, you can make changes to your cache details, as well as
upload images through buttons on the upper right-hand corner of the page.