[Az-Geocaching] Tres Hombres hits 400

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:25:28 -0700

And after the Silica Currency fiasco, I'd be hesitant to use 'Gentlemen',
also!  :)

Excellent job reaching 400, though!

LazyK - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ford, Denny [mailto:denny.ford6@honeywell.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:19 AM
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Tres Hombres hits 400

Thank you to all but, Rand you might be using the term 'Gentlemen' real
loose.
I will say that in the past year I have seen more new places in this state
then I have in my previous 30 some years, and
mainly due to Geocaching.  I will also say it has been a pleasure meeting
the other cachers that we have had the
pleasure running into, and we hope to encounter more out on the trail.

Denny
Tres Hombres