[Az-Geocaching] Meridian at Frys.

Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:40:16 EST

--part1_196.11f2f278.2b260550_boundary

I bought 2 of them at the Tempe store yesterday.  One as a backup for my
Legend, and one for my brother in law, who I introduced to geocaching when i
went to visit at thanksgiving.  They still had a LOT of them in stock.

Dave
Team DaSH

--part1_196.11f2f278.2b260550_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">I bought 2 of them at the Tempe store yesterday.&nbsp; One as a backup for my Legend, and one for my brother in law, who I introduced to geocaching when i went to visit at thanksgiving.&nbsp; They still had a LOT of them in stock.<BR>
<BR>
Dave<BR>
Team DaSH</FONT></HTML>

--part1_196.11f2f278.2b260550_boundary--