[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations Roadrunners (#600)

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 09:27:44 -0800 (PST)

I, too, add my congrats and bow in awe to the truly, amazingly
obsessed!!  (I mean that in the nicest way possible!!)
Good job J&K. Ya gonna catch Larry????

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"teamcbx2" wrote:

We add our
congratulations to those very fast birds!
TeamCBx2

  -----Original Message-----From:
  az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
  [mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
RAND
  HARDINSent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 12:24 AMTo:
  AZGeocachingSubject: [Az-Geocaching] Congratulations Roadrunners
  (#600)
  I want to congratulate the "Roadrunners" (Jean and Kelly) on
reaching a
  milestone of finding their 600th. cache on Dec. 7th.  They've been a
  tremendous asset to the entire geocaching community.  Thank you for
your
  contributions.

  Rand Hardin
  (RandMan)