[Az-Geocaching] Da Man and Da Moon

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 20:09:33 -0700 (MST)

Hey Steve,
   Speaking of "Bear Down", I finally archived the Bear Down NGS virtual
cache.  I had temporarily disabled it a while back when the University
groundskeepers buried the NGS marker under some decorative ground cover, so I
decided to "conserve caches" on the campus and archive it when I placed my
cache on "The Moon".

Jim.

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Team Tierra Buena wrote:

> It's been approved by TPTB (The Powers That Be):
>
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=45639
>
> Wish we had an excuse to "Bear Down" to Baja Arizona soon, so we could
> give this one a try. It sounds like a lot of fun.
>
> Da Moon is da moon, but Jim, you Da Man!
>
> Steve
> Team Tierra Buena
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
> Barry

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory         jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
University of Arizona