[Az-Geocaching] You can audit your caches if they are "Members Only" caches (and other benefits)

Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:59:45 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the list, Janelle! Not sure I've seen you post before (Team
Bumbling Bee...very cute) and just wanted to say Hello.

If more caches become Members Only, it will help me remember to send
my money in!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott
Yavapai Co. Jeep Posse Searchers