[Az-Geocaching] You can audit your caches if they are "Members Only" caches (and other benefits)

janelle n listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:42:40 -0700

Personally, I think easy-access caches are plundered by people who just
happen to stumble upon them, accidental-like; not rouge geocachers who go
online, track them down, and steal them. I don't think making them all
Members Only caches will solve the problem. Lost caches are just the risk of
hiding something in a public place. Sometimes people who weren't meant to
find it, will.

Janelle, Team Bumbling Bee.