[Az-Geocaching] Not like I look at the numbers, but...

Jim Stamm listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 06:37:36 -0700

Jim Scotti wrote on 12/3/02 9:48 PM :

>Ok, I'll bite - what did I discover this time?  That's the 2nd congratultions
>I've gotten today, but I don't know what I've discovered.  If it's a comet,
>the last comet I found was almsot exactly a year ago.  Scott Wood heard David
>Levy mention it on his "Let's Talk Stars" radio program today, but I suspect
>it was a repeat from a year ago or something.....  Now, as soon as I get that
>cache placed on the Moon, I'll let you guys know and you can go get it.

Yes, I heard Levy's program, but didn't realize that it was a repeat.  No
wonder I wasn't able to find the comet's elements.  If I recall, the
orbit is more like an asteroid's, but at Jupiter's distance.  How bright
does Comet Scotti get?