[Az-Geocaching] Moon cache?

Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:55:05 -0800 (PST)

I can think of a couple good ways to set up a lunar virtual....want me
to try and see if it gets approved? Or maybe that should be Jim's
honor, since he is the "world famous scientist" ((grin)) and I'm not
even in on the joke!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Bell, Robert" wrote:

I want to see a yellow
jeep or BUFPUT on the moon!

Personally, I'm hoping for a virtual
though;
sounds like a long drive!

Rob, Team
CHUMP

  -----Original Message-----From: RAND HARDIN
  [mailto:RHrdn8@msn.com]Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002
  2:10To: AZ-GeocachingSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Not
  like I look at the numbers, but...
  Jim,

  I'm looking forward for your lunar cache.  I'll be curious how
  the  coordinates will read!

  Rand