[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 12:40:03 -0800 (PST)

11 in one day on the roads up here (Prescott) is impressive! and fun!
And from the reply I just sent to Libby, we may team up and take all
day to get out to do ONE....but I have never seen that area (Lake) and
would like to!
Trisha "Lightning"

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocaching.comhttp://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocac">http://www.azgeocaching.comhttp://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocac</a>

listlistserv@azgeocaching.comhttp://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listin