[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:12:25 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, well, Libby, I don't think there is any danger of your record
being broken! I'll be happy to get the next few to make the #100
milestone. It has taken me 1 1/2 years, but I am finally close to that
personal accomplishment (before anybody thinks I am in competition, or
care that much about numbers, I DON'T :-) Just a personal goal.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

Gee, I don't think we have 40 caches TOTAL up here (it may be close)
but you certainly can't do them all in one day! But it is pretty!

"WOLFB8" wrote:

yepper if you plan it right Trisha you can get 40
in 8 hours out in the chandler area  LOL

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind