[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:44:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Libby, we will check them out!
Mike and Gale's suggestions down in Chandler have gotten me on a good
start, as I can then search for "nearby caches" from that area.
Thanks y'all
Trisha

"WOLFB8" wrote:

Trisha here are the 2 caches I have set up for
night time only...Trail gypsy was kind enough to help with some cache
maintain a
couple weeks ago...so they are good to go!!!!!!

Libby

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind