[Az-Geocaching] Mailing list heads up

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
30 Aug 2002 11:55:26 -0700

In a few minutes, I will be switching the machine that is handling this
mailing list over to a new source of internet bandwidth.  This should
give us better service in the future, and save us a little money while
we are at it.
Anyway, the bottom line is that there might be a little bit of weirdness
that goes one for a little bit after I make the switch.  This usually
happens when the provider you are connected to ignores how long we tell
it to cache the IP address of the server and hold onto it for a little
too long.  When that happens, your mail or web request will go to the
old location of the server and find that there is nothing there.  In the
case of mail, it should continue to retry for sevral days, so your mail
should eventually get there.

See you on the other bandwidth
Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek