[Az-Geocaching] Another century mark conquered...

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:33:51 -0700

--=====================_88340493==_.ALT

At 08:48 PM 8/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Congrats to Team MYBLUEHEAVEN for hitting the century mark today.  Way to
>go!!  :-)

Thanks.  What really made it a great geocaching day is that I had one of my
long lost travel bugs show up in a cache in Idaho today.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 08:48 PM 8/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
to Team MYBLUEHEAVEN for hitting the century mark today.&nbsp; Way to
Thanks.&nbsp; What really made it a great geocaching day is that I had
one of my long lost travel bugs show up in a cache in Idaho
today.<br><br>