[Az-Geocaching] AZ GEOCACHING LIVE CHAT

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:34:32 -0700

I'm totally new to this also.  I downloaded mIRC and joined a channel
called #ircnewbies.  Folks there seem extremely anxious to help.  They
told me to type /ircintro, or was it \ircintro.  Anyway it brought up a
large introduction to IRC which I saved as a word file, if anyone wants
it.

Can't get the link on Snaptek site to work yet.

Jerry
Offtrail
"Absence of  evidence is not evidence of absence"