[Az-Geocaching] Milestones

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:56:51 EDT

--part1_fc.1cfa7faa.2a9c5283_boundary

AZSaluki would like to welcome Tres Hombres and Trail Gypsy to the 300 cache
club.  Congratulations!!!  We are glad to have met both teams during our
journeys.  Hopefully we will run into you again on the quest for 400.

Also a special congratulations to Sand Dollar for finding his 500th AZ cache.
 Good luck in the midwest.  It may take another year but maybe now we will
finally be able to catch you in the AZ finds.

Finally congratulations to any other teams who have reached recent milestones
that we have missed.  So many cachers, so many milestones, it is hard to keep
up.

Jim & Kristen

--part1_fc.1cfa7faa.2a9c5283_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">AZSaluki would like to welcome Tres Hombres and Trail Gypsy to the 300 cache club.&nbsp; Congratulations!!!&nbsp; We are glad to have met both teams during our journeys.&nbsp; Hopefully we will run into you again on the quest for 400.<BR>
<BR>
Also a special congratulations to Sand Dollar for finding his 500th AZ cache.&nbsp; Good luck in the midwest.&nbsp; It may take another year but maybe now we will finally be able to catch you in the AZ finds.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Finally congratulations to any other teams who have reached recent milestones that we have missed.&nbsp; So many cachers, so many milestones, it is hard to keep up.<BR>
<BR>
Jim &amp; Kristen&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_fc.1cfa7faa.2a9c5283_boundary--