[Az-Geocaching] Pack Rat Fire

Cody Brown listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:06:42 -0700

I heard 75% before and now its at 20%.  I'm watching this closely.  Not
only because of the campout, but Cheryl's parents live in Pine.  I need to
go home where I have my topo software and do some mapping.

Cody
Team CBX2

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           trisha@brasher.com                |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeo|
|         |           caching.com                       |
|         |                                             |
|         |                                             |
|         |           08/26/02 03:54 PM                 |
|         |           Please respond to listserv        |
|         |                                             |
|---------+--------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       listserv@azgeocaching.com                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Az-Geocaching] Pack Rat Fire                                            |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I think I heard them say the Pack Rat fire was mostly contained a
coupl'a days ago, but with the lower humidity and higher temps and
winds, it blew up again. I think.

On Mon, 26 August 2002, "Ford, Denny" wrote:

> If I remember both of these there is not a lot a fuel in the direct
> areas where the caches are, I just wonder if they
> will survive?
>
> Weekend before last did they not say that the Pack Rat Fire was fully
> contained, or the guy at the Strawberry School
> house told us that.

href="
http://mail.brasher.com//jump/http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com&gt
">http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com&gt</a>;