[Az-Geocaching] Pack Rat Fire

Allyn Moore listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1692646084-1030396304=:44439

Trisha, I thiink you are right; it looks like there is fire in the area of the RR Depot cache.  The other fire up on the rim appears to be directly below the Rim Vista cache; I saw a map that showed several roads up on the rim in that area are closed due to the fire.

Here in Payson, we can look right up the Beeline Highway and see the fire.  It appears much worse today.  At noon, I saw TV trucks from three channels up near Mesa Del Caballo where you can get a pretty good view, getting coverage.

Allyn